CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 21, 2009

Last gathering??? Not!

Tomorrow... ops. I mean today, SJ and Wei Heng will be leaving us...haha, leaving to Singapore la. Before they actually go off, let us take some memorable pictures...

A very weird posing area, in front YI JIA REN coffee shop... lame tak lame?

Supposedly 6 ppl, yi hao taking camera! hehehe

Where's Siaojabo??? missing ?

I also dono what's the purpose of this pic...JUST LAME!!!

And, TS,WH,WW,SJ went to swimming this morning, though I didn't go, I found some fascinating photos...take a look...

Edward's DROWNING BALLET...It's the way a mouse swim

Sorry la dude, my blog is U rated, terpaksalah edit your private part though you want to show them desperately...hahahahaha

WW, watch out the gold hair stalker!

WW, very nice pose! Mouse...what you trying to do??? lame...

Casting spells...(they're actually forcing some urine...yuckss...joking haha)

4 in Love?

Here are some candid photo sequences, let's have fun seeing them!



Lastly, hope all WLRTIL members will be successful in their study, and also forever LAME, LAME, LAME!!! haha, hope to see you all in the near future, glad to know you all since secondary schools......take care everyone!!! I miss u all!

6 pieces of puzzle:

SiaoJabo said...

Hey..U should join us in the morning..So much fun...^^

Aherm..Need to leave a comment sincerely?KK...let me think about that...(half an hour gone.....)
KK...

"Take good care ,friend~
Just update your blog regularly~
(so that I always have something to laugh at ??...XD)
I am so happy to know u too...
We wont be that LAME without u, WEI LAME~!!!" >=D

Babby said...

Looked so fat la..my photo took after supper~
LOL

Hehe..(Let's serious)...

The 'comic' is just funny..
Like it so much~!! THANK YOU~!!

I am also glad to know u too..
Hope we will have long- lasting friendship~
U must also take good care of yourself..
Gambateh!!

(Really proud to be one of ur life's puzzles..YEAH~!!)

yun said...

ahaha...funny funNY FUNNY~~~
jz ngam ngam walk by n wanna drop a comment...

*poof* (disappear liao)

Wei Lun said...

SJ: wah, ask u leave sincerely, u are like so min keung...hahaha, ya I know u will be boring without me...lame ppl...

Babby: u not fat at all! take good care of your self in India too...kekeke

SY:drop by? disappeared? where are u???

yun said...

haha..
drop by ur blog~
n then disappear from ur blog~
LOL...
cukup lame...

*poof* (disappear again...)

Wei Lun said...

walao...really lame!